As one of the oldest urban settlements in Australia, founded in 1810 by Governor Lachlan Macquarie, Liverpool is experiencing a seismic revival. Few places in our city are changing as fast as Liverpool, and the quantity and calibre of infrastructure projects are positioning it as Sydney’s fastest growing economy. Liverpool’s massive renaissance is in part due to the fact that construction at Badgery’s Creek is to begin next year, bringing an estimated 11,000 construction jobs on the $5.3billion build, providing an exorbitant boost to the local economy. Liverpool is being described as ‘The Gateway to Sydney’s Aerotropolis’.
All this major investment is having the consequent effect of transforming this suburb into one of Sydney’s burgeoning hotspots and people from all over Sydney are making the move South West. The opportunity to purchase a highly affordable, luxury, oversized apartment is proving irresistible to purchasers, who are even coming from trendy Inner City suburbs like Surry Hills and Zetland. One of the best residential buildings in Liverpool, Pinnacle, is being developed EQ Projects, renowned for their high end Upper North Shore and Eastern Suburbs developments. They are bringing this same level of luxury and attention to detail to Liverpool. With oversized floorplans, panoramic views, luxurious finishes and an affordable price tag, these apartments offer a lot more than their counterparts elsewhere in Sydney.
Situated in the heart of Liverpool and right on Macquarie Street’s ‘Eat Street’ with its delectable cuisine from all over the world, Pinnacle’s epicentral location is unrepeatable. New cafes, restaurants, bars and boutiques are popping up regularly. A$7billion is being injected into the immediate area, greatly benefiting the local economy and improving its already substantial array of amenities and creating a plethora of jobs into the future which is also a drawcard for purchasers. As the capital of Sydney’s Southwest, the new Liverpool City Centre will be a ‘model of the cities of Australia’s future’, thanks to the council’s Growing Liverpool 2023 strategy.
New infrastructure either underway or on the way:
- Macquarie Mall (Liverpool’s own ‘Eat Street’) is about to get a major facelift
- A brand new civic centre with a new cutting edge library, Council Chambers, commercial towers and University of Wollongong Liverpool campus
- Bigge Park upgrade including water park, kids play area, cycle ways, outdoor gym and more
- Georges River’s revitalisation with Moorebank Marina, Inglis Riverside Stables and Doltone House Deepwater Restaurant Precinct
- Westfield touted for an upgrade
- The proposed Liverpool extension to Sydney’s rapid metro train line will have commuters to the CBD in far quicker time and with far less wait
- Badgery’s Creek Airport transformation, giving the local economy a huge boost and providing a wealth of new jobs and people looking to buy and rent
Health and Education:
Top schools and universities provide highly attractive learning environments - including the new Western Sydney University and University of Wollongong’s Liverpool Campuses. Great local hospitals provide the full spectrum of medical facilities and every local amenity is on hand for residents’ convenience. Liverpool Hospital has just received $740million to fund its new and highly innovative health, research and education precinct.
The lifestyle on offer in Liverpool is surprisingly rich. There are a myriad of great local sport and leisure facilities on offer:
· Whitlam Leisure Centre’s pool and gym
· Hillier Oval
· Bigge Park
· Warwick Farm Racecourse
· Anytime Fitness
· Lake Moore and the coming Georges River marina, stables and restaurant precinct
- The beautiful Ocean Road to Wollongong and the South Coast are easily accessible
- The majestic Blue Mountains make for a great day trip or long weekend
- South Sydney and Wollongong’s best beaches are an easy drive away
- The Kingsford Smith Airport is a 20 minute drive on the M5
- Sydney CBD is getting more and more easily accessible with the coming major transport infrastructure projects
- Lots of extreme sports opportunities nearby – skydiving, hot air ballooning, rock climbing, hang gliding, horse riding, dodgeball, go karting.
Spanning 27 and 23 stories respectively, these oversized one, two and three bedroom designer apartments and penthouses have been designed by multi award-winning architects, Mosca Pserras.
- Expansive living areas opening out to spacious entertainer’s balconies
- Panoramic views across Sydney and the Blue Mountains
- Superb finishes, fittings and fixtures
- Gourmet gas kitchens featuring striking stone benchtops, superior joinery and European appliances
- Impeccably tiled bathrooms with baths and semi-frameless showers
- Supremely spacious bedrooms with large built-in wardrobes
- Laundries with dryers
- Car spaces for every apartment,
- Air conditioning and video intercom
- Green entry oasis – an exquisitely landscaped park with leafy trees and café
- Relatively low strata fees low
- Construction is well progressed with settlements anticipated in early 2019
To learn more about Pinnacle, please visit or call Emma Chappell on (02) 8302 1500 or 0404 769 509